Date: Friday, January 25, 2013
Time: 1:30 pm-3:00 pm Eastern (10:30am–12pm Pacific/ 11:30am-1pm Mountain/ 12:30-2pm Central)
- Rochelle Hanson, PhD
Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina
- Mary Margaret Gleason, MD, FAAP
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Neurology; Assistant Professor of Pediatrics; Co-clinical Director of Early Childhood Support and Services, Department of Pediatrics, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Carole Warshaw, MD
Director, National Center on Domestic Violence, Trauma & Mental Health; Executive Director, Domestic Violence & Mental Health Policy Initiative
- Understand the relationship between a history of trauma and mental health and concurrent chronic health disorders.
- Learn how programs and services can be designed to be more supportive, avoid re-traumatization, address the consequences of trauma in the individual, and facilitate healing.
- Social Workers (California MFT, LCSW, LEP, and LPCC)
This course, sponsored by Futures Without Violence (License #5155), meets the qualifications for 1.5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
For social workers outside of California: This webinar meets the qualifications for continuing education by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. It is your responsibility to determine whether the course meets your state board requirements.
- Physicians (MD or DO only)
Futures Without Violence’s National Health Resource Center on Domestic Violence is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Futures Without Violence designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions for receiving CEUs/CME credits:
- Register for the webinar. (Registration is closed)
- Login to join the live webinar on January 25, 2013. Your login and log out times will be automatically recorded by the online webinar system.
- Complete the online evaluation form in its entirety by January 31, 2013 (the link will be provided at the end of the webinar).
Certificate of Completion:
A Certificate of Completion will be provided after steps 1-3 have been completed. Please be sure to include your full name, address, and email in the evaluation form. You will receive an electronic copy of the certificate via email approximately 5-7 business days after receipt of your evaluation form.
Cost of Activity:
There is no cost to receive credit or to participate in this webinar.
This activity received no commercial support.
Conflict of Interest Declaration:
A Conflict of Interest occurs when an individual has an opportunity to effect educational content about health-care products or services of a commercial interest with which she/he has a financial relationship. The planners and presenters of this continuing education activity have disclosed no relevant financial relationship with any commercial interests pertaining to this activity.
Recording: Click Here
Please contact Anisa Ali: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (415) 678-5500